The business engineer is attached to the Sales Department. He or she will help customers develop their specifications sheets then, with the support of our different departments (architecture firms, design office, methods, accounts and finance, works, etc.), define the project, follow it up until the contract is signed, and then prepare the transmission of the file (plans, descriptive costing and administrative documents) to the departments in charge of execution.
As the guarantor of due compliance with standards and regulations, he or she will conduct negotiations and then draw up all the contract documents and handle the choice of sub-contracting. He or she represents the company to customers and as such will:
- look after customers’ interests in-house
- organize the tasks that need to be done together with the departments concerned, in accordance with the progress of the project
- attend different meetings
- follow up customers during the building so as to maintain commercial ties.
Candidate’s profile: A graduate of an engineering school such as INSA, ESTP or ENSAM who has had a first job experience in works, design or engineering and combines solid technical competences with good negotiating ability and interpersonal skills. This job based in Toulouse offers a challenge with potential for promotion in a group acknowledged for its innovative spirit.
EXPERIENCED SITE FOREMEN
The site foreman will organize and run a building site on a day-to-day basis under the responsibility of the works engineer, and act as guarantor of due execution of the works schedule in compliance with security, quality, deadlines and costs.
The successful job candidate is willing to relocate and can show proof of 5 years of successful experience as a foreman.
Attached to the construction manager and in the framework of building sites for industrial buildings (offices, factories, logistic premises, etc.) the works engineer:
- assumes full responsibility for building sites: achieving the goal, announcing bidding for sub-contractors and choosing them, preparing the site and summarizing the implementation studies, coordinating and managing works
- carries out administrative and financial follow-up of the operation
- is responsible for the schedule, budget and quality of the operation
- supervises and manages the teams involved on the sites
- manages interpersonal relations with customers
Candidate’s profile: An engineer specialized in the field of public works and civil engineering with a degree from INSA, ESTP, HEI or a comparable school. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in supervising structural works and all building trades in a company. Owing to the building sites that are proposed, the job involves travelling on a weekly basis.
Attached to the Technical Manager and part of a team of about 30 people, the design engineer participates in or takes charge of:
Candidate’s profile: An engineer with Arts et Métiers, INSA or ESTP type training, with initial experience in a production design office (in an internship or first job) who likes technical work and teamwork. The successful candidate is thorough and meticulous, pragmatic, adaptable and resourceful.